- The Scheme Compliance Manager can now access the configuration page through the left-hand menu section in kajo. The configuration page gives you an overview of all users, functions and categories of your tenant and how they are connected.
- We have empowered the Scheme Compliance Manager to not only close tasks that are finished or rejected but to close any task regardless of its state. This gives the Scheme Compliance Manager the ability to close a task where the linked user is unresponsive or absent.
- Fixed a bug that caused the re-sending of email notifications
- Minor improvements
- kajo remembers your filter selection so that you can navigate back from the detail view and still find your filtered bulletin or task list.
- Minor bugfixes
Email notificationskajo now notifies you about certain events so that you never miss a new bulletin or a task update.
kajo notifies the Scheme Compliance Manager when
- A new applicable bulletin is published.
- A kajo user rejects a task or finished one.
- A new task is assigned.
- A task is re-assigned.
- Logout button got a new icon and moved to the top left, next to the user avatar.
- The kajo logo in the top right got a refresher.
Kajo launched 🚀